ZP 22 Battery Powered Strapping Tool
Get the choice, quality & service you want with professionals.
Zapak's battery-powered strapping tool ZP-22, also known as LINSTRAP LS-ZP 22 is one of the most less expensive battery-powered strapping tools that tension and seal the strap upon push of a button. It reaches up to 2,000 N tension force and can be used with PP and PET strapping with 12 - 16 mm strap width. For PP strapping with less than 0.65 mm strap width you should use the ZP-24 model as ZP-22 would be too strong and thus destroy the strap. All Zapak battery-powered strapping tools work with brushless motors and are equipped by a lithium ion batteries without memory effect.
- “3 Year Warranty” on Brushless Motor and ECU ( Electronic Control Unit)
- Adjustable tension Max. 250 kg ( 2500N )
- The most economic combination tool for standard duty strapping.
- Automatic tension. Automatic friction weld sealing and cutting. No metal seals required.
- A protection shelter keeps tension & sealing adjustment knobs from undesired touch.
- Ergonomic design and excellent weight distribution reduce hand strength.
- Alloyed Magnesium Aluminum mechanism ensures light and durable structure.
- Easy “ One-Step “ straps inserting.
- User self-adjustable front & rear strap guiders to fit different strap widths.
- User changeable strap cutting blade and other wearing parts.
- 14.4V 3.0Ah Li-Ion high capacity rechargeable battery.
- BOSCH 30 minutes charger. Optional hanger reduces operation fatigue.
- Max. strap thickness 1.27mm ( 0.05”) is allowed. However, a changeover of blade ( part no. 2885 ) is required
Battery Charger Voltage
Fits poly strap
Strap Width (mm)
Strap Thickness (mm)
Approx. Tension Range
|ZP22-6C-Li||115V||PP||12 to 16||>0.60-1.27||25-100 kg||85 + - 5%|
|ZP22-9C-Li||230V||PP||16 & 19||0.75-1.27||30-120 kg|
Warranty: This machine comes with a 12 month manufacturer 'return to base' warranty. In the event of a breakdown (which is extremely rare), simply send the machine to us and we will repair and send back to you.