U-Profile Edge Protector
Whether work tops, furniture doors, profiles or window frames: together with you, our customers, we at Angle Pack have developed a special protection for bulky goods. Our U-Profiles ensure that your individually packed goods are optimally protected during transport.
Our Solution For Bulky Goods
Simply clamped onto the edge of the furniture, door or work top, our U-Profiles spare you the trouble of further devices for attaching or removing. With inner widths of 8 to 200 mm, side lengths of 12 to 100 mm (dependent on the base side), wall thicknesses of 2 to 10 mm and lengths of 100 to 8,000 mm our U-Profiles provide effective edge protection for every requirement. Long objects, for example, such as aluminium rails or skirting boards can be protected safely with our U-Profiles.
For even more protection against hard knocks and permanent pressure through tightly stretched straps we also provide our U-Profiles with a soft inner lining of up to 3 mm thickness.
- The padding glued on the edge of the U-profile helps to protect the protruding parts of goods.
- Fits ideally to protect newly installed doorposts from scratches and hits during house construction.
- With V cut in the middle, U- profile can be bent around edge for perfect protection.
- U-profile with 45 degree endings helps to avoid overlaps.
- No superfluous packaging material.
- Available in different material thicknesses and dimensions.
- Fully recyclable.
- Can be imprinted with one or two colours.
- Available optionally with inner lining of up to 3 mm thickness – upon request on all three sides or only on the base side.
- Easy application through clamping effect.