Tray Wrapping Machine
Get the choice, quality & service you want with professionals.
A manual tray sealer fuses a sheet of plastic film onto to top of a container. With little effort, you'll have professional-looking, secure, water-tight foods. The plastic seal is strong and durable, providing protection while allowing full viewing of the product inside. These machines are used by various types of businesses to package vegetables, fruit, desserts, prepared meals, and other foods, in addition to other items such as machine parts and medical supplies. This type of packaging keeps food fresh and other products free of contamination, dust, or damage.
Depending on the model, these machines have features like stainless steel construction, the ability to use various sizes of molds, easy mold changing and precision digital temperature control. Some models include a film cutting system for removing excess film.
- Fast Warm-up time
- Extremely Simple to Operate
- Dual Axle Roll Base with Anti-Slip System
- Eases and Quickens the Tray Wrapping Process
- Efficient usage of Cling Film though more stretch and less waste
- Seals Cling Film on the bottom of the Tray
- Leaves the upper portion of the tray clear for optimal product appearance Easy-Thread Roll System
- 20 x 5 Inches (508 x 127 mm) PTFE Coated Heated Tray-Bottom Seal Plate
- Film Cut Mechanism Width 12 ½ “ (571.5 mm)
- Stainless Steel Construction
- Rubber Feet
- All Areas in contact with Product made with PTFE or Stainless Steel
- Master ON/OFF knob with PTFE Base
- Temperature Control
- ON indicator light
- Heater activation light
- Film Cut Mechanism
- Switch Safety Fuse (2 Amp)
- Voltage: 110V/60Hz
- Power: 450 W
- Machine Dimensions: 25 Inches (635 mm) x 26 Inches (914.5 mm) x 7 Inches (178 mm)
- Machine Weight: 22 lbs (9.97 kg)
- Packaged Dimensions: 27” (686 mm) x 26” (914.5 mm) x 8” (203 mm)
- Packaged Weight: 24 lbs (10.88 kg)
Please call 9845414712 or e-mail email@example.com for pricing and shipping information.