Steel Strapping Combination Tool
This easy to use combination tool for steel strapping tensions and seals with one tool and uses standard metal seals. This steel combination tool saves valuable time, compared with separate strapping tools, and is used horizontally to seal cases, crates and pallets. Simply place on top of the pallet or carton and feed through the steel strapping. Combination tool tensions to the required level, crimps the steel strapping and applies the metal seal for a strong finish to secure your load.
This standard steel strapping combi tool is available in two sizes, for strapping widths from 13mm to 16mm, and 19mm and uses standard steel seals of the same width. This combination tool is ideal for strapping cases, crates, flat packs and pallets.
Simply order today or ring for advice about steel strapping combination tools. With over 15 years packaging experience, and a comprehensive range of combination tools in stock, we'll help you make the ideal choice. As well as friendly advice we aim to offer the lowest UK prices on strapping combination tools and speedy delivery, so you can you can be steel strapping without delay!
- Single combination tool tensions and seals steel strapping quickly.
- Ideal for use with ribbon wound steel strapping.
- Combination tools are ideal for strapping cases, crates and pallets quickly.
- Two models available for strapping widths up to 16mm and 19mm.
- Flat based strapping tool sits comfortably on top of your crate or pallet.
- Big range of steel strapping combination tools and strapping in stock.
- Low prices on these popular combi tools.
Order now online or call us on 9008185267 for packaging and shipping advice.