Standard Steel Strapping Sealer
This economical steel strapping sealer is suitable for light to medium use and is available in models to suit 12mm, 16mm and 19mm width steel strapping. Designed to work in conjunction with a tensioner tool, this sealer has long ball grip handles for strong leverage and a tight seal.
An essential item for any warehouse and ideal for export shipping and sealing steel strapping around plywood cases, bundles and heavy pallets.
Simple to operate - with the strapping tensioner in place, simply push a snap-on metal seal over the overlapping strapping and close the sealer firmly around the metal seal to secure it tightly.
Use with Steel Strapping Tensioner and Snap-On Metal Seals.
If you need further advice on steel strapping tools, simply give us a call. With over 15 years packaging experience and a comprehensive range of strapping tools in stock, we'll help you make the right choice.
- Standard strapping sealer for steel strapping.
- Sealer tools available in 3 sizes.
- Ideal for light to medium use.
- Use with a tensioner tool for steel strapping and snap-on seals.
- Seal steel strapping up to 19mm wide.
- Secure pallets and export cases professionally and reduce damages.
- Strap and secure large heavy cartons, crates and bundles.
- Big range of steel strapping, tools, strapping sealers and seals in stock.
- Stock item, so no delay to your order.
- Economical standard steel strapping tensioner.
Order now online or call us on 9008185267 for packaging and shipping advice.