A Hydraulic Hand Pallet Trucks with Exceptional Long-Term Value
A standard hand pallet truck is a human-powered device that lifts a load on a flat pallet with a fork attached to the truck and transports it with reduced labor. It is used to transport heavy objects in places where electric lifts cannot be installed, such as narrow passages and warehouses. Some are made of stainless steel that can be used in food production sites. Types of pallet jack include not only those for normal transport, but also those with a built in scale that allows weighing with a single unit. There are also different types of flat pallets, and it is necessary to select a truck to suit the flat pallets. Single-sided and skid-type flat pallets are often used with standard hand pallet truck, but double-sided types can be used if the casters protrude from the pallet. In addition, it is necessary to check the maximum weight of the conveyed goods and the minimum fork height above the ground before selecting.
Our wide range includes Standard Forks (540 mm), narrow forks (450 mm) wide forks (685 mm) super wide forks (800 mm, 1000 mm) short, long & super long forks (900 mm, 1150 mm, 1220 mm, 1500 mm, 1800 mm, 2500 mm) in minimum fork heights of 36 mm, 51 mm, 75 mm & 85 mm. We offer finish such as painted, powder coated, galvanised, pallet trucks of special materials such as stainless steel. Our capacity range is 2.0 Ton, 2.5 Ton, 3.0 Ton & 5.0 Ton. Wheel materials Nylon, Poly Urethane, Had Polymer. Besides our very wide range, which is available ex-stock. We can offer tailor made Pallet Trucks, Roll Pallet Trucks, Warp Beam Pallet Trucks, Reel Pallet Trucks to order.
Outstanding Features of Standard Hand Pallet trucks:
- Rubber coated handle
- Epoxy Powder coated body
- Hard chrome plated piston
- Single piece pump with galvanized body
- Large diameter polyurethane steering wheel
- Tandem polyurethane load rollers
- Foot Release / Hand Release
- Entry slide for easy entry in closed pallets.
- High load carrying capacity polyurethane wheels & rollers to protect floors.
- Adjustable Push Rods.
- 4mm thick high tensile sheet for extra strenght of forks & body.
- Push rods made from solid square bars instead of pipe.
- Heavy duty additional angle supports on lifting lever frame.
High-Quality Pallet Trucks At Competitive Prices