19mm PET Strap Roll
Extruded polyester (PET) strap 19mm is a modern alternative to steel strapping. This strapping is ideal for all your heavier duty applications as it is twice as strong as polypropylene strapping. Extruded polyester strapping also comes with three times more on a reel than steel strapping making this a great value alternative. Choose from a range of manual tools for use with serrated seals, or use one of our friction welding tools to create the most secure seal. This extruded polyester strapping can also be used with strapping machines due to the cardboard core.
The elastic properties of this strapping mean that it can conform to awkward shapes without danger of loss of strength. PET strap has such a high flexibility that it can retract to the size and shape of your product after tensioning, and retain its elasticity to ensure bundles remain secure, regardless of shrinkage or movement. Choose from a range of widths and strengths to suit your exact needs.
The supple polyester fibres of this extruded strapping will not scratch, rust or stain your packaging. The cardboard core is ideal for disposal and recycling along with other cardboard waste. PET strap is 100% recyclable when disposed of correctly. PET strap is also available on plastic reels.
Benefits of using PET Strap
- As strong as steel, yet 6 times lighter.
- PET Strap does not rust.
- High retained tension.
- Excellent shock absorption.
- No load damage.
- Easily recyclable.
- Made of recycled raw materials and 100% recyclable
- Greater transport efficiency (less CO2), more meters per meter of strapping
- Lower disposal costs due to lower amount of waste
- Optimised utilisation of transport and storage space due to optimal length of strapping per coil
Tools, seals & buckles required to secure PET Strap
- Serrated Seals or Galvanised Buckles
- Tools - use a Standard Tensioner, a Heavy-duty Tensioner, offset sealers and combination strapping tools, depending on your required strapping width & breaking strength.