Calling all Eco-conscious minds, our Eco-friendly paper bubble is the ideal, internal, protective packaging. For those currently using traditional bubble wrap and looking to make an environmental switch without compromising on protection levels, our paper bubble wrap is the perfect sustainable solution. It’s an effective alternative which provides quality cushioning for your goods as well as strengthening your Eco-friendly pack room operation. This paper is 100% recycled, and manufactured from recyclable and biodegradable materials. All sizes are 125gsm with a 300mm diameter and 3mm indentations. 280mm diameter rolls. Due to the recycled properties of our paper bubble wrap, it has a slight odour.
Our environmentally-friendly paper is suitable for a variety of packing applications, including fragile, delicate and expensive items such as pottery, glass, frames and more. This innovative bubble wrap also fills interior spaces in packages and boxes, minimizing the chance of internal damage and ensuring sufficient protection in transit and storage.
Our paper bubble wrap is made up of 100% recyclable, recycled and biodegradable materials. The deep indentations in the paper make great protection for delicate, fragile and expensive goods. Simply roll as much as required, tear and tightly wrap around the item. Additional tape can be used to ensure an all round secure package. This environmentally friendly paper can also be used to line boxes for extra protection. Make the switch to paper bubble wrap, a sustainable alternative to plastics.
Benefits of Paper Bubble Wrap
- Paper wrap is widely popular in places like E-commerce, Omni-Channel retailers, Home furnishings, Electronics, etc.
- High quality die-cut kraft paper – a strong and shock-absorbent material with superb cushioning and protective characteristics, surpassing traditional wrapping solutions.
- Innovative 3D paper wrap paper eliminates tape and cutting. It reduces transportation, handling and storage costs, thanks to smaller per-pack dimensions.
- A sustainable, biodegradable, and recyclable alternative to traditional bubble. Helps recycling centers and improves brand reputation – an excellent way to prepare for future regulations on sustainability.
- Outstanding in-the-box presentation and unpacking experience.
Protect your products with Paper Packaging from the packaging experts