Pack Bazaar offers a flexible rental program* that allows your company to accommodate any temporary or short-term production demands. We also provide an option to purchase the equipment at anytime during the rental period or when you no longer have a need for it you can just send it back. It’s that simple!
By renting machinery, your company can keep its capital budget intact and enjoy the profits generated from the machine's output. Rental payments can be classed as operational expenses, which can free up money for your other capital expenditures.
Rental options are excellent for short term contracts, new product launches, increased production demands for seasonal products, or just to try out the equipment in your own environment and on your own package before you commit to buying it.
Unfortunately, more than 80% of new product launches fail with in the first year. Renting reduces your risk of having idle assets sitting on your production floor due to changes in product demand, package design or even in the materials used. Since our equipment is immediately available, we can reduce your time to market for new product launches while your competitors are still trying to figure out how to get product on the shelf!
Our rental program is month-to-month and can last for as long or as short as you need the machine. So take advantage of a great tool to help solve your increased production needs with reduced capital budgets and jump aboard the rental train.
* Rental options are only available upon approval.
Benefits of Renting
Save Money - Keep capital budgets intact and enjoy the profits generated from the machine's output. Rental payments can be classified as operational expenses, which can free up money for other capital expenditures.
Save Time - Since Pack Bazaar’s rental equipment is immediately available, we can reduce the go-to-market time for new product launches. Be up and running while the competition is still figuring out how to get product on the shelf!
Save Space - Stop having surplus equipment from failed projects taking up valuable warehouse space. Renting reduces the risk of having used processing or packaging machinery sitting idle.
- All equipment rentals are subject to a 10% security deposit.
- All equipment rentals require a 3-month minimum rental commitment.
- All rental applications are subject to credit check and available only to those companies with acceptable credit rating and with accounts in good standing.
- Any equipment rented must be returned in equal condition as when shipped and must be returned properly crated/skidded (in the same crate or on the same skid) as when originally shipped or there will be a skid/crate charge.
Our Packaging Services Will Help Transform Your Productivity