OSB Packaging Box
Manufactured to customer specific requirements, our OSB packing cases are predominantly used for export applications and are made from heat treated timber framing in compliance with ISPM 15.
OSB timber framed boxes are available in a range of thickness from 5mm to 22mm to ensure the most cost effective packaging solution.
- Manufactured to any size to meet your requirements
- Excellent stacking capabilities
- Manufactured from competitive sterling board in compliance with ISPM 15
- Can be provided with hinged or removable side panels and hinged lids
- Crates can be fully lined for increased protection
- OSB Cases can be branded, sprayed or stencilled for easy identification
Contact us and tell us your requirements – we will prepare a no obligation quotation for you.
Added Protection from Damp and Adverse Weather
Our cases can be lined to provide your goods with additional protection from the elements. If your goods need extra protection from damp or moisture, or may be exposed to the elements, just ask our sales team to ensure your case is fully blue lined. We can also line cases with tar paper if required – just contact our sales team.
We offer a vacuum packing service and will fully heat seal your goods inside a vacuumed foil bag with desiccant, which ensures that your goods stay dry and withstand physical and climatic conditions. Please see our packing services section for further information on our services.