The Pack Bazaar's vacuum sealer is considered by many to be the industry standard industrial vacuum impulse sealer. Built on a time-tested platform, the industrial vacuum sealer combines quality, durability, and versatility. One of the reasons the Pack Bazaar vacuum sealer is so popular is because it is designed to accommodate a wide variety of options and configurations. This vacuum sealer comes standard with gas flush for modified atmosphere packaging, bi-active seal bars for top and bottom heat during sealing, and independent vacuum, gas, seal, and cool timers. Combine these standard features with a choice of options and the PVG vacuum sealer can tackle countless applications quickly and easily.
The Pack Bazaar industrial vacuum sealer lends itself to application-specific customization. This vacuum sealers are available with an extensive list of options, including venturi vacuum system, multiple vacuum and gas flush cycles, bag stretcher, vacuum level sensor, temperature controller, and many others to satisfy the needs of specific vacuum packaging applications.
With decades of experience in the flexible packaging industry, customers from around the globe rely on Pack Bazaar for a industrial vacuum sealer that is designed and built to their unique process requirements.
The Pack Bazaar industrial vacuum sealer is made in the India and includes a 3 year limited warranty.
- Model: Industrial Vacuum Sealer
- Seal Lengths: 12", 18", 24", 30", 36", 36" – 54" with twin head
- Seal Width: 5/16" in top and bottom seal jaws
- Sealing system: Thermal impulse
- Vacuum system: 1/4 HP electric pump
- Activation: Footswitch
- Air requirement (min): 100 psi
- Electrical requirement: 120V
- Dimensions: 26" – 39" W x 32" D x 58" H
- Warranty: 3 year limited
- Country of Manufacture: India
- Adjustable seal head angle (horizontal to vertical) to accommodate product orientation
- Convenient footswitch cycle activation (other activation methods optional)
- Straightforward user controls help assure excellent results quickly
- Bi-active (top and bottom heat) pneumatically activated jaws for seal reliability
- Independent digital seal and cool timers ensures accurate settings
- Thermal impulse time control system
- SureTemp temperature controller ensures seal quality by maintaining seal temperature to a precise setting (optional)
- Bag stretcher to minimize wrinkles in the seal (optional)
- 1/4 HP electric vacuum pump for fast air evacuation
- Dual stainless steel vacuum/gas flush nozzles to accommodate vacuum packaging one or two bags/cycle
- Digital timers for each stage of vacuum and gas flush
- Inline vacuum filter with 300 micron particle screen
- Pneumatic low-pressure jaw close safety system with release if obstruction is detected
- Jaw close timeout with release when delay is detected
- Heavy duty seal transformer(s) with thermal overload protection
- High/low pressure gauges for monitoring jaw closure and seal pressure