The Pack Bazaar's VAC Plus is the ideal tabletop vacuum sealer for applications where removal of air from a bag before sealing is required. The VAC Plus provides speed and flexibility for applications requiring an industrial quality piece of equipment and is packed with the largest range of standard features of any vacuum sealer on the market.
The VAC Plus features independent seal, cool, vacuum, and gas flush timers. In addition, a foot switch is provided for hands-free operation. The VAC Plus has bi-active (top and bottom) heat seal bars in order to seal through a range of packaging materials. Additionally, the VAC Plus has a stainless steel frame, which conforms to good manufacturing practices in a range of packaging environments.
- Model: VAC Plus Industrial Vacuum Sealer with Gas Flush
- Seal Lengths: 20" or 28"
- Seal Width: 3/16"
- Activation: Footswitch
- Air requirement (min): 90 psi
- Electrical requirement: 120V
- Gas pressure (max): 15 psi
- Noise level: < 85 dBA
- Machine weight: ~75 lbs.
- Warranty: 2 year limited
- Seal Length: 20”, 28”
- Seal Width: 3/16″
- Thermal impulse time control system (0 – 4 seconds seal, 0 – 5 seconds cooling)
- Seal Only switch retracts nozzle for use as a bag sealer (no vacuum or gas)
- Proprietary seal element design for extended life
Vacuum and Gas Flush Features
- Venturi vacuum system for quiet operation and low maintenance (6.4 CFM)
- Ability to flush nitrogen or other inert gas into bag for modified atmosphere packaging
- Independent timers for vacuum and gas flush time (0 – 60 seconds vacuum, 0 – 10 seconds gas)
- Multiple vacuum and gas flush cycles (up to 2x vacuum and 2x gas) for lower residual oxygen levels
- Start cycle with vacuum or gas flush
- Pneumatic low-pressure jaw close safety system with release if obstruction is detected
- Heavy duty seal transformer with thermal overload protection
- CE compliant design for added safety and ease of troubleshooting
- Stainless steel IP 32 frame for use in a range of packaging environments
- Foot pedal cycle activation
- Storage of up to 9 recipes for quick job set-up
- Locking of settings to prevent them from being changed by an operator