EPAL 7 Half Pallet
The new EPAL 7 half pallets are particularly popular in the food and drink industry, as well as with discount stores and the retail trade. They are perfectly suited to placing in the POS area.
- EPAL pallets safely cross borders all over the world.
- EPAL pallets guarantee smooth transport of goods.
- EPAL pallets ensure stable storage of goods.
- EPAL pallets ensure maximum occupational safety thanks to their high quality.
- Boards: 13
- Nails: 42
- Blocks: 3
- Steel angle brackets: 6 sturdy 3 mm steel angle brackets
- Tubular rivets: 21
- Length: 800 mm
- Width: 600 mm
- Height: 163 mm
- Weight: approx. 9.5 kg
- Safe working load: 500 kg in shelving racks or transport with a forklift truck
- Additional superimposed load: max. 1,500 kg when stacked on a firm and level base
- Produced according to the EPAL technical regulations
- Steel spacers bearing the embossed markings of the European Pallet Association e.V.
- IPPC branded marking in accordance with the national plant protection rules (mandatory since 01/01/2010 for EPAL pallets)
- Country code
- Registration number of the responsible Plant Protection Authority
- Method of treatment (heat treatment)
- EPAL control staple (mandatory)
- Repair nail (only present if the pallet is a repaired EPAL pallet)
- Licence number – Year – Month
- Plastic block