EPAL Euro Pallet (EPAL 2)
The design of the EPAL 2 pallet makes it ideal for the heaviest of industrial loads. The base frame allows it to be transported on chains or roller conveyors.
- EPAL pallets safely cross borders all over the world.
- EPAL pallets guarantee smooth transport of goods.
- EPAL pallets ensure stable storage of goods.
- EPAL pallets ensure maximum occupational safety thanks to their high quality.
- Boards: 17
- Nails: 133
- Blocks: 9
- Length: 1,200 mm
- Width: 1,000 mm
- Height: 162 mm
- Weight: approx. 35 kg
- Safe working load: 1,250 kg
- Maximum additional load: 4,250 kg when stacking
- Produced according to the EPAL technical regulations
- Branded markings of the European Pallet Association e.V.
- IPPC branded marking in accordance with the national plant protection rules (mandatory since 01/01/2010 for EPAL pallets)
- Country code
- Registration number of the responsible Plant Protection Authority
- Method of treatment (heat treatment)
- EPAL control staple (mandatory)
- Repair nail (only present if the pallet is a repaired EPAL pallet)
- Licence number – Year – Month