Compressed Wood Pallets
Our Enviro pallets are designed as an alternative to standard wooden and plastic pallets. Standard wooden pallets are often subjected to strict import restrictions and plastic pallets to environmental accusations and high costs. Made from materials ranging from recycled wood fibres to sugar cane pulp these pallets are eco-friendly and are in compliance with ISPM 15 Guidelines for Wooden Packaging.
Our's Enviro pallets can hold substantial load capacities.
They are relatively lightweight, nestable, stackable and can be used with or without skid. Thus, these pallets help reduce your storage space and freight costs during shipment while being environmentally friendly.
- Fully in compliance with ISPM 15 Guidelines
- Nestable, 4-way entry
- Comes with detachable skids
- Ideal for airfreight
- Can be used on roller conveyor with or without skid
- Strong and durable physical properties
- Suitable for out-door use
- Helps companies meet ISO 14000
Certified for export to:
Argentina, Australia, Brazil, Canada, Chile, China, India, Japan, Mexico, New Zealand, South Africa, Taiwan and the USA. All pallets are free of plant pests according to FAO-IPPC-ISPM 15.
Moulded wood is not considered a phytosanitary problem according to international regulations; therefore the pallet can be shipped to any destination.
How deos the system work?
Our compressed fibre Enviro pallets are manufactured in the same way as particle board. After drying the woodchips at as high as 65°C to a moisture content of less than 10%, it is then moulded under a hot compression moulding process with a similar binder used in particle board. This process involves a pressure and temperature of as high as 85kg/cm2 and up to 150°C, respectively. No living plant pests can survive this hot compression moulding process. The high density of these compressed fibre pallets, as high as 1.3g/cm3, produced under this process is resistant to any wood boring insect and future infestation. Our Enviro pallets are AQIS and Customs approved for export out of and import into Australia.
- Contains low levels of formaldehyde emission (0.0012mg/L), tested in accordance with NIOSH 2016.
- Meets the criteria for landfill disposal, tested in accordance to Toxicity Characteristics Leaching Procedure.
- Comply with the Restriction of Hazardous Substances (RoHS) EU Directive 2002/95/EC of the European Parliament and Council January 27, 2003 on the restriction of the use of certain hazardous substances in electrical and electronic equipment.
- They are water resistant. The pallets passed a 3000 hours weathering test in accordance with ASTM 154 and can be used at low temperature as low as 40 degrees Celsius.
- They have a high resistance to termite attacks.
- All additives used to produce the pallets are fully compliant with FDA requirements.
- They do not support combustion and take 20 minutes to sustain faming at 480 degrees Celsius.
- The pallets have been awarded the eco-labels (Green Label 035_002) by the Singapore Environment Council