Semi Automatic Carton Sealing Machine
Get the choice, quality & service you want with professionals.
The 700-20 is a semi-automatic manually adjustable Side Belt Drive Case Sealer that is built with the operator and maintenance staff in mind. Threading of the Champion 502 or 503 Tape Head is very simple and the head is designed to be virtually maintenance free.
The adjusting hand cranks can be located on either side of the machine for operator convenience and comfort. A feature of the 700-20 is that it can be quickly adjusted to seal narrow width or short height cartons, while still handling cartons up to 20” width and height. Our Tape Heads are durable, simple to thread and have few moving parts making it uncomplicated to work with.
- Side Belt Drive
- Two - 502 Easy Load 2" Tape Heads (top & bottom seal)
- Top Tape Head can be repositioned for off center seal
- Top Squeezers help keep top seam closed
- Set Of 4 locking Casters
- Pop Out and Interchangeable Tape Heads
- Adjustable Legs from 22"-32" with Casters
- Stainless Steel Roller Bed
- Infeed Table (16" in Length)
- Exit Table (16" in Length)
- Minimum Carton Capacity: 4.75"L x 4"W x 4.75"H (Custom carton sizes available)
- Maximum Carton Capacity:~ L x 20"W x 20"H (Custom carton sizes available)
- Electricity Required: 120 V, 60hz, 10amp
- Belt Speed: 77 Feet per minute
- Machine Footprint: 67.5"L x 33.5"W x 53.25"H (length includes tables)
- Machine Shipping Weight: 385 lbs. (on a pallet)
Warranty: This machine comes with a 12 month manufacturer 'return to base' warranty. In the event of a breakdown (which is extremely rare), simply send the machine to us and we will repair and send back to you.