Bubble Air Cushion
Anyone who wraps fragile products in AIRplus® Bubble air cushions ensures protection on all sides of the object. The products are padded and cannot be scratched. The on demand solution is an efficient alternative to conventional air pad film or pre-inflated bubble wrap. AIRplus® Bubble offers product protection at the push of a button. The smart tear off quality perforation lets you quickly tear the material off without looking for the perforation. One single section has a length of just 85mm. This makes the protective packaging for small products significantly more material and volume efficient than the market standard of 250mm. A compact device with the film roll replaces the large and cumbersome bubble wrap, saving both storage space and reducing the handling costs.
Compared to conventional bubble wrap, AIRplus® Bubble also offers advantages for the end user. With one cut, the air escapes the air cushions, leaving only a small amount of film for disposal or recycling. The AIRplus® Bubble is one of the most low cost solutions on the market.
Bubble Air Cushion is a flexible, protective air-cellular solution that can be inflated on-demand in whatever quantity is required. Shipped flat, stored flat, and ready when you need it, Bubble Air Cushion drastically reduces the impact of freight costs and carries a significantly smaller carbon footprint.
Performance Profile: Efficient Wrapping
- 29 or 53 round air chambers per perforated section
- Suited for small products: small individual section avoids waste
- Quality perforation ‘Smart Tear Off’ allows the packer to tear the material quickly without searching for the perforation
- Enclosing and wrapping products
- Example: padding around fragile objects
- Example: protect packaged objects from impact and scratches
- Example: individual film section for small objects
Bubble Air Cushion inflatable packaging air film protects goods with the help of shock-absorbing sealed air inside. The roll is 16 inches wide and 1150 feet long. It consists of multiple, 6.29 inches segments divided by perforations. That allows to choose the required number of packing pillows for any box size. In the inflated state, Bubble Air Cushion pillows measure 13 inches W x 7 inches L x 1.25 inch thick and are highly impact resistant. Designed for use only with Airplus® Packing Machine by Storopack.
This moisture-resistant and vibration-absorbing air cushion packaging is the ideal solution for effectively protecting fragile goods during transportation, void filling, and securing items in a box. Air pillows for packing are mostly valued but not limited to packaging and shipping of alcoholic beverages, cosmetics, souvenirs, electronics, medical products and drugs, etc.
Packing air pillows are the ideal alternative to packing peanuts and bubble wrap because of the small size of the inflatable air pillows film rolls and take much less space for storage. The air cushioned film roll takes up very little space until inflated it, significantly reduces labor hours and makes no mess at the packing station .
- Protect better with 30%+ more protection than competitive bubble
- Protect longer with best-in-class Barrier Bubble air retention
- Protect stronger with specially designed bubbles that don’t pop on impact
- Minimize material usage, decreasing pack time and increasing throughput
- Minimize material handling time and change overs
- Minimize downtime with equipment proven to maximize throughput with on-demand, easy-to-use inflation
- Reduce the use of excess materials with more stretch than competitive bubble
- Reduce the size of packages without sacrificing protection
- Reduce the amount shipping and storage space needed
- Create less waste by avoiding messy, excessive wraps and void fill
- Create neat, attractive packages that showcase products with exceptional clarity
Inflate only what’s needed, when it’s needed
Inflatable bubble wrap is a flexible, protective air-cellular solution that can be inflated on-demand in whatever quantity is required. Shipped flat, stored flat, and ready when you need it, inflatable bubble wrap drastically reduces the impact of freight costs and carries a significantly smaller carbon footprint.
Smaller Carbon Footprint
By inflating at the point of use, Inflatable bubble wrap can REDUCE the number of trucks required to supply a customer’s operation by nearly 97%.