Battery Powered Strapping Tool
Get the choice, quality & service you want with professionals.
The process of strapping (also often referred to as ‘bundling’ or ‘banding’) is most commonly implemented within the packaging industry. A strapping tool is used to wrap a polyester (PET) strap around a product or container to seal, reinforce and/or fasten such, for increased security and protection whilst in transit or storage.
Pack Bazaar stocks two variants of battery operated strapping tool. The Medium model is our most versatile tool and suitable for most general purpose strapping tasks. The Heavy variant meanwhile also uses plastic strap reels to create high tension, steel-strong strapping around especially weighty and cumbersome goods.
Regardless of which model you choose to buy, you will benefit from the convenience of being able to increase or lessen the tension of a strap, and seal and cut it quickly with just one hand. To see this in action, please refer to our demonstrative video to the bottom of this page.
All of our models are fully mobile due to being cordless and powered by rechargeable battery. Even better; each also comprises easy strap insertion, and the degree of tension and sealing time can be auto set with just one push of a button. Each strapping machine also features a digital display so you can keep tabs on how much battery life remains, to help you ensure your tool is always ready for action.
Our banding tools are also suitable for use with polyester banding (PET).
- Suitable for polypropylene or polyester strapping.
- A versatile hand strapping tool that offers consistent strapping in all industrial sectors.
- Packages such as boxes, pallets, bales and crates can be safely strapped.
- Single handed operation allows for flexibility during use. A single thumb pressing operates the tool, with tensioning sealing and cutting done at the touch of the start button.
- Adjustable sealing time allows individual setting for different strap types and quality to guarantee the high efficiency. Strap tension adjustment can be easily done by the simple turn of a dial. Appropriate tension ensure ideal load security.