Air Compressor Rental
For short or long-term demands, for planned contingencies or unexpected emergencies: you can rely on our compressors for an efficient industrial air supply - exactly how and when you need it. Our engineers design the most suitable temporary installation. A fast set-up and a cost- and energy-effective approach are part of the Pack Bazaarage, all completely tailored to your specific application.
For All Pressure Levels and Flows
Electric or diesel-driven, our wide range of compressors, air hoses, dryers, receivers, collectors... guarantees a top quality air supply at any pressure level and flow:
Up to 4 bar compressor set-ups for process air, aeration systems, pneumatic conveying.
4 to 12 bar compressors for piping, refining, textile and paper industry.
13+ bar compressors for onshore, drilling, mining, construction.
100% oil-free air, ISO-certified:
Our wide range of oil-free compressors supplies 100% oil-free air for all critical applications. Our Class Zero equipment is ISO-certified - an industry first.
Oil-free air has plenty of advantages:
It eliminates the risk of air contamination in your end-product, it reduces the operating cost of compressed air in your business and lowers your maintenance costs.
24/7 premium service for optimal efficiency
- Compressors for every sector including all industrial applications.
- Professional equipment.
- Express delivery, smart logistics & international experience.
- Efficient all-in approach from design to delivery, training, on-site maintenance and collection.
- The right compressors for your business: our service engineers design the matching set-up with you with eye for energy-efficiency.
* Rental options are only available upon approval.
Benefits of Renting
Save Money - Keep capital budgets intact and enjoy the profits generated from the machine's output. Rental payments can be classified as operational expenses, which can free up money for other capital expenditures.
Save Time - Since Pack Bazaar’s rental equipment is immediately available, we can reduce the go-to-market time for new product launches. Be up and running while the competition is still figuring out how to get product on the shelf!
Save Space - Stop having surplus equipment from failed projects taking up valuable warehouse space. Renting reduces the risk of having used processing or packaging machinery sitting idle.
- All equipment rentals are subject to a 10% security deposit.
- All equipment rentals require a 3-month minimum rental commitment.
- All rental applications are subject to credit check and available only to those companies with acceptable credit rating and with accounts in good standing.
- Any equipment rented must be returned in equal condition as when shipped and must be returned properly crated/skidded (in the same crate or on the same skid) as when originally shipped or there will be a skid/crate charge.