2000Kg Ratchet Lashing Belt
Our 2000kg ratchet lashing belt is the ideal solution for securing loads to flatbeds, trailers and lorries. If you need your load to remain stable during onward transit, a ratchet strap belt is the perfect option. A one-handed operation makes these straps from Pack Bazaar simple to use while keeping your load secure and in position until arrival.
The webbing on these ratchet straps are 50mm wide and available in lengths of 4m, 6m and 12m. This offers flexibility, enabling you to choose the right size ratchet strap for the task.
Strong J-hooks are attached to the end of the ratchet belts which can be quickly snapped into the right position. The polyester webbing is durable, tough and able to withstand up to 2000kg break strength. Around the J-hooks there is double-stitching for additional reinforcement and load bearing.
The handle allows the correct tension to be reached easily, holding the belts taut and keeping your load secure. The quick-release system for removal can be operated with one hand; just push up on the handle.
All of our ratchet strap belts are certified to meet EN12195-2:2001 certification standards so you can transport your load with complete confidence.
Break/Load in kgs: 2000
Width in mm: 50
- 2000KG Minimum Break Strength
- LC 1000daN
- Strong, Hard wearing
- Individually Certified
- Strong Welded Double J hook
2000kg Ratchet Strap
- 2000kg rated strength with a minimum break strain of 1000 DAN.
- Used for securing/lashing and fastening loads.
- All our ratchets conform to EN12195-2:2001 safety performance requirements.
- Quick release mechanism for easy use.
- Produced from 100% polyester material.
- Available in 4m, 6m, and 12m lengths.
- Available in blue, white in 4m and 6m and yellow in 12m.
- 2000kg ratchets have a 50mm webbing width.
- Supplied with ‘J’ hooks and ‘snap hooks’ in the 12m lengths.
- Custom made 2000kgs lashing systems can be produced.
- Rubber corner protectors are available to protect the webbing (please see Rubber Wear Sleeves).
- Each part of the lashing assembly is marked with manufacturers mark, size, length and ID mark.
- Individual certification can be supplied.
- All our Ratchets are measured from bearing point to bearing point.